Your introduction to foster & kinship care
The journey to becoming a foster or kinship carer can take months, even years. There is no right or wrong journey, only your journey. We're here to help you along that path.
This Information Kit includes:
- Key FAQs that you may have
- Introduce the different types of care
- Some of the reasons why children end up in out-of-home care
- The training, support and finance provided
- How we assist in keeping Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children connected to their culture